Within the framework of the joint project “Improving the efficiency of administrative justice and strengthening the institutional capacity of the Council of State” implemented by the Council of Europe, a design and layout service will be provided.
In this context, it is looking for a maximum number of 3 Service Providers for the provision of design and layout services for the attached documents and the documents defined in the Framework Contract.
Interested candidates are invited to apply as described in the tender dossier and complete the requested form. ” Engagement Act “ form in English by attaching the ” Documents to provide “ as prescribed in the Deed of Engagement. Please send the documents to the following email address: [email protected] through January 5 2022, Wednesdayyes, (17.30 Turkish time).
Offers should be submitted by email only (with attachments) to the email address listed above, with the following reference in the subject line: CALL FOR TENDERS IMEAJ-DESIGN ”. Offers sent to another e-mail address will be rejected.
Please read the call requirements carefully:
1. Tender dossier
2. Deed of engagement
The Deed of Commitment must be completed, signed and scanned in its entirety (i.e. including all pages). The digitized Deed of Commitment can be sent page by page (attached to a single email) or as a compiled document, although a compiled document is preferred. For all scanned documents, .pdf files are preferred.
The Council of Europe issues a VAT exemption certificate to the service provider / supplier. Please indicate the prices in Euros excluding VAT in the Deed of Engagement.
All questions must be submitted at least 2 (of them) working days before the deadline for submission of tenders and must be addressed exclusively to the e-mail address ([email protected]) with the following reference in subject: “IMEAJ-DESIGN TENDER”.
All supporting documents must be submitted in English or Turkish, failing which the offer will be excluded. If any of the necessary documents are missing or if the scanned documents are of such quality that documents cannot be read when printed, the Council of Europe reserves the right to reject the offer. All supporting documents must be submitted in PDF format.
1. The tenderer must be a natural person or a duly registered legal person: company / institution / organization in Turkey with legal bases to provide the design and layout and other necessary services mentioned,
2. The bidder must provide a perceived quality of portfolio with experience in design and layout services – the bidder must provide 3 examples of precedents work with national / international organizations,
3. The tenderer must have at least 3 years of experience in design, layout and other necessary services at national or international level.
The quality of the offer (30%) and the financial offer (70%) would be taken into account.
DOCUMENTS TO PROVIDE
- A completed and signed copy of the Deed of Engagement in English  (See attached);
- A portfolio of works comprising at least 3 examples of precedents work with national / international organizations and CVs(s) allocated anybody(s) in the provision of services under the Contract,
- For legal entities only: Registration documents and list of all owners and managers
- Three (3) different training books in Turkish
- Trainer’s guide Mdule 2: Decisions of the European Court of Human Rights and of the Constitutional Court relating to administrative justice (ANNEX 1)
- Mdule 3 trainer’s guide: Right to a fair trial and a reasonable time (APPENDIX-2)
- Trainer’s Guide Mdule 4: Case Management and Court Staff Time (APPENDIX-3)
- The book on the right to a fair trial in administrative justice in accordance with the case law of the European Court of Human Rights in Turkish and English (APPENDIX-4)
- Mid-term evaluation report in turkish and english
- Court Guides and Documents all in turkish
a) Seven (7) different guides
b) Two (2) different Frequently Asked Questions
c) Two (2) different petition sample guides in Turkish
d) Two Books: Job Description and Workflow of Administrative Tribunal Staff
e) One (1) book: Staff of administrative tribunals for courts of first instance and on appeal (APPENDIX-5)
- Brochures in Turkish (15 different thematic brochures) in Turkish
- Other project materials Books, manuals, brochures, reports, guides, petition templates, work flow charts, final evaluation report, international conference reports, ADR reports, good administrative practice guidelines, guidance documents on property / zoning, workshop reports, communication tools, reports, workshop reports, comparison reports, training materials, info graphics, meeting invitations, training certificates, social media banners, posters, windows contextuals, dynamic presentations and other relevant project publications and / or visibility elements for web upload and print ready.
 The Deed of Commitment must be completed, signed and scanned in its entirety (i.e. including all pages). The digitized Deed of Commitment can be sent page by page (attached to a single email) or as a compiled document, although a compiled document is preferred. For all scanned documents, .pdf files are preferred